Treat Yourself To a World of Elegance and Culinary Delight!
Classical Caterers at Congregation Beth El
The Best Kosher and Glatt Kosher Caterer in New Jersey
From Generation to Generation the Bernstein and Friedman families have been dazzling the Tri-State Jewish Community through our best Kosher and Glatt Kosher Catering. Our professional staff is well equipped in ensuring that your special night is one that is remembered.
Congregation Beth El of Voorhees provides a beautiful and unique experience that will leave you and your guests in awe. From the extensive room lighting system, atrium styled cocktail room, outdoor patio and spacious ballroom that can shift size according to your needs, Beth El has it all. We take great pride in our reputation and positive impact it has made on our guests and everyone in the community.
Congregation Beth El is proud to offer the largest social hall housed in a synagogue setting in Southern New Jersey.
- Our exquisite Social Hall has seating for 450, with a 1300 sq. foot dance floor and a large landscaped courtyard with paved patio for outdoor celebrations.
- Imported Jerusalem stone and marble throughout the entry and expansive lobby set the tone for your elegant affair.
- For weddings, we have a beautifully appointed bride’s room, spacious room for the groom’s tisch and space available for a Bedeken.
- The Sanctuary has warm cherry wood accents, stained glass windows and comfortable theatre style seats.
- Beth El is located just two hours north of Baltimore, 90 minutes outside of New York City and 30 minutes from Philadelphia.
- Our facility can provide a most beautiful setting for your special event!
I wanted to let you know what a phenomenal job your team did last night. The food was incredible. I’ve been to affairs at some of the most expensive catering facilities and hotels in the area and I’ve never had better. Several of our friends who are Glatt wouldn’t stop raving about your lamb chops. I can’t say enough good things about Chuck, Ox and the team. I will send you a more formal note to add to the decades of others that you had accumulated, but you have a lot of which to be proud.
Thank you for everything. The food was absolutely amazing. I cannot begin to tell you how many compliments we received. From the cocktail hour right through to dessert, everyone raved about the catering. We should have known from our tasting that nothing less than perfection would be delivered by your company. I can assure you that there was no problem getting rid of our leftovers. Everything was exceptional.
I am forever in debt to Fern for helping to talk me off the ledge and to Steve for his constant guidance. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you all. Please book us for 2/25/2017 so that we can do this all over again with our younger son.
We did not want a day to pass without sharing our appreciation for last night’s very special reception. Throughout the whole process, you were patient and diligent to the very end, ensuring that each and every detail (and there were many!) was met with your usual, “no problem…whatever you want.” We were so pleased with your execution of our “Tapas” theme. We got so many compliments on the quality of both the product and service. Between Jeff, Joel and you, we knew there was nothing to worry about in delivering a flawless first class event.